How do you track SEO performance

 Here’s a clear, interview-ready answer to “How do you track SEO performance?”

(If you want, I can also translate it into Telugu.)


Interview-Ready Answer

“I track SEO performance using a combination of tools and measurable KPIs. I focus on technical, on-page, off-page, and business-level outcomes. Some of the key areas I monitor include:

1. Organic Traffic

I track how much traffic is coming from search engines and how it changes over time.
Tools: Google Analytics, Search Console.

2. Keyword Rankings

I monitor target keyword positions, ranking improvements, and search visibility.
Tools: Ahrefs, SEMrush, Google Search Console.

3. Click-Through Rate (CTR)

I check which pages are getting impressions vs clicks to optimize titles and meta descriptions.

4. Backlink Profile

I track new backlinks, lost backlinks, link quality, and referring domains to evaluate off-site SEO.
Tools: Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush.

5. Technical SEO Health

I monitor site speed, crawl errors, indexation, Core Web Vitals, and overall site performance.
Tools: Search Console, Screaming Frog, PageSpeed Insights.

6. Conversion Metrics

I check how SEO traffic contributes to leads, sign-ups, or sales.

7. User Behavior

I analyze bounce rate, session duration, and pages per session to assess content quality and UX.

8. Competitor Performance

I track competitor rankings, backlinks, and content to adjust strategies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

udemy - section 1-google ads over view